Located right on the famous Camps Bay beachfront strip, The Bay Hotel boasts a location second to none. Guests enjoy close proximity to a variety of restaurants, bars and activates including the famous Cafe Caprice.
For details or advise on local activities, restaurants and attractions, The Bay Hotel guests are invited to visit our blog or enquire at reception with the manger on duty.
The Bay Hotel
69 Victoria Road
GPS coordinates : 33°57’09.2″S 18°22’41.6″E
Download map and directions
Directions to The Bay Hotel from Cape Town International Airport
– The Bay Hotel is located on Camps Bay’s Victoria Road, directly opposite Camps Bay Beach, approx 30 kms from CapeTown International Airport.
– Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
– Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
– Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
– The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way,descend straight into Camps Bay, at the second turn off turn right (Geneva Drive) Follow this road for about 2 kms to get to the heart of Camps Bay.
– Go straight over the stop sign, you will then arrive at a traffic light, where you can see the ocean directly in front of you. At this T-junction, turn right into Victoria Road. The Bay Hotel is about 100 metres on you right hand side.